What happened to brisk servers?

I was gonna get a host through them but it seems their website is down, however their test server is still up in my favorites list...

They closed because they could not handle a couple ddos attacks, and knew that it would be difficult to compete with more mainstream hosts. Their servers are still running, and if they were as smart as I thought, I probably still have [root] access to the linux server they are renting.

Dead. Thats all i know of.

But The clients hosted with them say their server is still alive .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess for the last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said in my main post, their servers are still running, I assume until the end of the month.

PS: The reason I posted is the actual reason... The owner kinda told me why he closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said in my main post, their servers are still running, I assume until the end of the month.

PS: The reason I posted is the actual reason... The owner kinda told me why he closed
What was the reason he told?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
They closed because they could not handle a couple ddos attacks, and knew that it would be difficult to compete with more mainstream hosts. Their servers are still running, and if they were as smart as I thought, I probably still have [root] access to the linux server they are renting.
[top of page...]

oh. i just thought it wasent the real reason since seeing the post below it.

damn shame only hosting company I got a ping under 100 on but I guess thats cause their servers were in the same state as I am.