Mouse....

Every key gets deactivated when you want to press a key. Of course, it happens when you are chatting, but it does it aswell when you are playing. For example, if you want to activate/inactivate the mouse with a key, for example KEY_ANALOG_UP, it works to activate, but it doesn't work when you want to deactivate it, because the key is disabled. The only way to remove your mouse is by using a command. Fix that please :P

You can remove the mouse with ESC. Why a command?

Sorry, but do you seriously think all my players would like to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
Посмотреть сообщение
It takes a second to do....cant be that hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait...
If you think they wouldn't like to press ESC, why would they like to press any other key?
Also a command takes much longer than just pressing ESC.

oh wait, sorry, xD, I though it would go to menu.

Dont forget that some people have problems with pressing ESC due to the camera being frozen afterwards. Not sure if this release fixes the ESC issues some players experience (including me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont forget that some people have problems with pressing ESC due to the camera being frozen afterwards. Not sure if this release fixes the ESC issues some players experience (including me).
It's a GTA:SA issue (furthermore a problem that GTA:SA has with Windows7 and USB mouses). It can't be fixed in SA-MP.