RemoveBuildingForPlayer (+REP FAST)

Hello, i'm using the Include "RemoveBuilding", and when i compile(The GM) it gives me an Error,

Код:
C:\Users\School\Desktop\samp03dsvr_win32 (1)\pawno\include\RemoveBuilding.inc(49) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Users\School\Desktop\samp03dsvr_win32 (1)\pawno\include\RemoveBuilding.inc(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Please Help ME =/

Re-download the server files & update the includes (to 0.3d)
If that dont work, go to the folder you placed the include. Go one step back and open the pawno.exe there

Код:
 Make sure your pawno compiler = 0.3d || [DOWNLOAD URL] = http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Well, i forgot this.. This was like, months ago or idk, anyways +REp for both of you, and i figured this out myself a couple of weeks / months ago

I found this from a_players.inc:
pawn Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius);

Use the Current "Server-Package"

This Will Fix Your Issues,
Pretty Much, It's Simple It Can't Find the Symbol RemoveBuildingForPlayer Thus, Its Undefined.
So You'll need an Include fo' That. < Its in the Server Package [New Includes] <

Seriosuly both of you, did you not see
Quote:

Well, i forgot this.. This was like, months ago or idk, anyways +REp for both of you, and i figured this out myself a couple of weeks / months ago

Thanks anyway

Download 0.3d version.

Open the folder 'pawno'.

Click 'pawncc'.

Open 'pawno' in the same folder.

Open your GM.

Compile.

first you should use 3d version

then take your gamemode

add this one in bigning of the script

Код:
native RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius);
then add your ''RemoveBuilding'' command in ONPLAYERCONNECT

Then compile it .it will be ready....

place it under OnPlayerConnect aswell and NOT ongamemodeinit