Which would be easier to start with?

Hello, I've been looking into expanding my knowledge in saving/loading/setting data. I already know how to save user stats with y_ini, but I want to learn how to save/load server-sided data. I've just been brainstorming the past few days, and I've thought about implementing a dynamic family system, as I have it all planned out, but I need some opinions.

So in your opinion. To become more knowledgeable on saving data. Which would be the best system to start off with? A vehicle ownership system? A housing system? Or a dynamic family system? ( like /destroyfamily /createfamily etc. )

use the default file functions for stuff like that, well thats what I would do anyways.

Dynamic family certainly. That's how I did too. Player data, dynamic factions, businesses, vehicles and houses and trust me, the most problems you'll have with, are the vehicles. It's a pain in the ass creating, saving, deleting and loading vehicles. At least, it was for me ...

So, go ahead with dynamic factions. Once you'll get that, businesses and houses will be piece of cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
Посмотреть сообщение
Dynamic family certainly. That's how I did too. Player data, dynamic factions, businesses, vehicles and houses and trust me, the most problems you'll have with, are the vehicles. It's a pain in the ass creating, saving, deleting and loading vehicles. At least, it was for me ...

So, go ahead with dynamic factions. Once you'll get that, businesses and houses will be piece of cake.
(:

Very well then, I shall start on the family system.