Looking for Co-Owner (Custom script)

Hi i no longer need anybody I do have 1 or 2 people in mind but i know have a VPS which i will be hosting the server on so look forward to seeing the SAMP server up soon!

-Connor

I'm Intrested Im not a scripting l Mapping guy,Im more of a forum making l managing guy

Need me,Contact me.

Um ya for recommendations Just Put more into your writing and make it seem like we want to try out [Witch i don't] So ya just put more like Benefits Reasons why we should join you etc etc..

If your going to give someone co-owner just to use there custom script I think Il never want to work with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
If your going to give someone co-owner just to use there custom script I think Il never want to work with you!
i dont think you understand i said im a scripter i want to make a server with somebody else

making script from scratch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Trethewey
Посмотреть сообщение
Um ya for recommendations Just Put more into your writing and make it seem like we want to try out [Witch i don't] So ya just put more like Benefits Reasons why we should join you etc etc..
felt like i typed alot haha i was like "proud of this *smugface*"

Hmmmmmmm Ok I see, I think you shouldn't pick a owner off the spot! Online can't be trusted, It took my long time to make someone level 8 admin on my community. You need to know who your trusting! Beacuse people always know how to backstabe more than helping other people, I been threw this alot and I learned It the hard way! Don't Trust anyone online! If you need help PM Me and Il tell you more about running a server, beacuse I have ran many!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead
Посмотреть сообщение
making script from scratch?
half made need to finish jobs, make the factions a little more interesting. Just wanted to put this up to see who was interested what ill do is just tell whoever wants to be a co owner when i finish it and we can then put the server up for public use

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmmmmmmm Ok I see, I think you shouldn't pick a owner off the spot! Online can't be trusted, It took my long time to make someone level 8 admin on my community. You need to know who your trusting! Beacuse people always know how to backstabe more than helping other people, I been threw this alot and I learned It the hard way! Don't Trust anyone online! If you need help PM Me and Il tell you more about running a server, beacuse I have ran many!
Alright i dont suppose i could PM you with help about scripting as well can i ? i've setup a few servers but thats just with mates and not very serious so yeah :P