SelectTextDraw issues

Issue 1
Using Zamarohts textdraw editor, made a TD, enabled box, when I change the X size of the box though, it has no affect, so I have no visual idea of where the clickable area is? Textdraw was centered, if that makes any difference. Is there any way to sort this?

Issue 2
If you hover over a textdraw then press ESC it doesn't revert back to the original color.

clickable area = text size.

Did you read my post properly? I said that you can't SEE the clickable area, so it's impossible to get it exactly right.

Here are some pictures for an example:

10, 60 and 120 units on the X box size, but it doesn't re-size the box, but the clickable area is still affected.

have you tried putting characters inside the textdraw that's clickable? - to make it bigger

Use box, box colour black, then try it.

That's what I have done. It makes it as big as the text inside it. Those pics are with a space as the text.

Here is another picture:

The map and the box are the exact same X TextDrawTextSize value, but the box is only as tall as the text.

I'm not really sure what can be done to fix this, as textdraws are built in to GTA: SA, but in my mind if I set the X value to 100, the box should be 100 high, not as high as the text.

Another bug: If youUse SelectTextDraw a few times without canceling, the mouse will "die", if you press tab it won't show and SelectTextDraw won't work anymore.

Test it by reloading this filterscript a few times: http://meta.spitnex.de/download/tdselect.pwn

Yeah, it's something that I've always wondered in Zamaroth's editor.

It is not the editor's fault. The box' length is equal to the length of the text, but you still need to edit the box' Y value (even though it doesn't affect anything visually) so the SelectTextDraw can work properly. Also, if you want an empty box (without text in it) use "_" as the textdraw's string.

That's not relevant.