Portforwarding - need urgent help!

'Sup y'all?

I portforwarded my server 2 or 3 weeks ago! After restarting my modem yesterday, I logically did get a new IP! So, I've went to the configuration of my router:

Name: GTA_SAMP
IP: My IP, looked also up from "whatismyip" and command prompt
WAN-Port - Start: 9999 to: 9999
LAN-Port - Start: 9999 to: 9999

The protocol is set to "TCP / UDP", but I also tried it with "TCP" what usually MUST work! The server should be portforwarded now, just like a time ago, but I'm not able to see it in the internet list from SA-MP! What could cause the problem? I also allowed this port through the firewall...

Open your 7777 UDP port.

Which "UDP" port? Do you mean I shall change the protocol to "UDP" and set the ports in the server.cfg and router configuration to 7777?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
Посмотреть сообщение
Which "UDP" port? Do you mean I shall change the protocol to "UDP" and set the ports in the server.cfg and router configuration to 7777?
Yes.

The problem is, that I saw it last time I portforwarded in the internet list, and this time, I can't see it! Ok, I'mma change everything to 7777! Just one more thing, what shall be the protocol? UDP or TCP?

Maybe your IP Is Dynamic?

Oooookay, I've changed the port in the server.cfg to 7777, and also in the router configuration to 7777!
So, usually, it gotta be online right now! Does anyone know a good checkin-service for my server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
Посмотреть сообщение
Oooookay, I've changed the port in the server.cfg to 7777, and also in the router configuration to 7777!
So, usually, it gotta be online right now! Does anyone know a good checkin-service for my server?
PM me the IP and I will check it. You only have to open the UDP Port of 7777.

Still doesn't work! I've allowed port 7777 10 times through my firewall with the protocol TCP...It has to be TCP, not UDP, I'm pretty sure!

What now?

Did you try the website http://portforward.com for any help?