online football hooligans mod

my last thread got deleted earlier. i think it might have been because i posted my ******** page earlier. i appologise to the mods. i didnt think i was doing anything wrong by doing that. again im sorry. anyway my mod is still work in progress. someone asked me earlier for the olympiakos strip. im pleased to tell you that ive done it and it is now in game. so far i have managed to do 3 teams. celtic, rangers and olympiakos. any more requests for football kits?
here are some screenshots of them ingame.

ill be working on english premiership teams tonight when i get in from work. if you have any requests then put them here.

Nice!.. Get the football filtersricpt so you can play football (soccer) Lol I already think u have planning to do ...

Nice one, this looks good.

@davv95 i honestly never knew that existed. where can i find that? would you like to help me with the mod?

Nice work but you should make BPL teams as well including Chelsea.

yep. i mentioned that in an earlier message bud. im going to work on english teams tonight

I liked this, good job

Oh my god olympiacos fans : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for olympiacos strip

who are olympiakos big rivals? is it panithanikos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by proevofanatik
View Post
who are olympiakos big rivals? is it panithanikos?
yes panathinaikos :@

Also if you can,can you add Crvena Zvezda strip? (Red Star Beograd )

ok ill give it a go tonight

im actually wondering if i can replace the stadium with an actuall football stadium like nou camp or something. ill look into it.

Sorry for the long delay. Due to having 3 kids and zero time i had to put my project on hold. But now im back. I'm going to pick up from where i left off. I aim to change every character to a different football team kit. Give me you requests and ill get to work.

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas.

I have a Brazilian hooligans server since 2009, if you want tips please contact :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BejDKqCEw

Disagner:3