SA-MP Map on PHP.

Hello, if have a simple question for people who know about this.
I have been looking around but didn't found anything thats because I don't know how to call it.
How do you can the next thing.
Converting a image (san andreas map) to coords, don't know how to explain it.
But so that I can put icons on a map image on my website with ingame coords.
Because I want to have a dynamic map on my website with vehicle icons, house icons and things like that.
I only need the name of this so I can find it on ******.

Hope somebody known it.

I found that this is possible with ****** maps, lets see if it works, if you have any other information, it's still welcome.

You mean a live map?

I believe DracoBlue made one:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=48543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean a live map?

I believe DracoBlue made one:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=48543
Thanks but I believe this fails with up to 30 players, so I will try it with ****** maps.
But rep+ for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks but I believe this fails with up to 30 players, so I will try it with ****** maps.
But rep+ for that.
****** Maps ? You mean with those API's and other complicated stuff ?

Well, if your looking for something like that and is compatible with SA-MP than i would recommend DracoBlue script.

Other thing, it does fail more than 30 players, i have seen many server using it having more than +50 players live online.

I have a similar script I made for an IV:MP server, the co-ordinates are X,Y but it's ran through MySQL at the minute- Feel free to add me on MSN: my-coco@live.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo™
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a similar script I made for an IV:MP server, the co-ordinates are X,Y but it's ran through MySQL at the minute- Feel free to add me on MSN: my-coco@live.co.uk
Yep I'm using MySQL too, so thats great, I will add you. Thanks