ServerFFS is DEAD!

ServerFFS is DEAD! They cut out everything.. including my website.. my files.. and even by working webserver. All my files are doomed. I hate thoose noobs.. Now there is no way of getting my domain name back...

Anyone knows if they got hacked/DDOSed or just totally dead? If so, I'm gonna get a new host

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
ServerFFS is DEAD! They cut out everything.. including my website.. my files.. and even by working webserver. All my files are doomed. I hate thoose noobs.. Now there is no way of getting my domain name back...

Anyone knows if they got hacked/DDOSed or just totally dead? If so, I'm gonna get a new host
Why would you even go with ServerFFS after it's history (including Woet)?

I don't know much about it's history, but I planned to leave serverffs in a few weeks(after my services expire date). But they quit' first. now all my files are doomed...

I got ServerFFS recommended to me by quite a few people.

I can tell you something, I have had so many problems with ServerFFS, it's unbelievable.
They are so unstable, I'll be changing to a different one when both my servers expire.

GOD DAMNIT! Me and VeilSide aka RubM, just payed for 5 more weeks on our Server! ServerFFS sux.

My server with ServerFFS went down randomly about 4 months ago (JUST after I had extended, so I lost 70 euros), and never came back up. We used to have 50-60 players average, which this host eventually (after nearly 3 years of being hosted with them!) screwed over. We lost nearly 40000 user accounts and settings that day. All the contact info was apparently removed from the site, and all of the old support email addresses just bounced.

Best of luck with your files, I really hope you can get them back. Prepare for the worst, though.

SERVERFFS IS BACK ON TRACKS PEOPLE!

Do none of you backup your files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, it's seems strange to me too, never rely on just one system, always backup your files...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
+1

You can't always rely 100% on the host backing up all of your files.