Compiler fail!

Hello guys!

Im in a big problem over here for which ive found no solution yet. I just redownloaded the whole SAMP O.3dR2 Server package. I tried to compile the given grandlarc.pwn game mode which is default in the server package. Everytime i compile it in my system it gives me these errors and warnings.

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(119) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(121) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(122) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(123) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(125) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(126) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(127) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(128) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(129) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSkillLevel"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(324) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(345) : error 017: undefined symbol "PLAYER_MARKERS_MODE_GLOBAL"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(453) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(464) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerArmedWeapon"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(498) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gArmySpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(498) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gMedicalSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(498) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "gPoliceSpawns"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(498) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "lastanimid"
C:\Documents and Settings\gaurav\Desktop\NEW SAMP\NEWCW\gamemodes\grandlarc.pwn(498) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "thisanimid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

16 Errors.
Everytime i include streamer.inc in the any game mode. It gives me different errors and warnings with that. I dont know whats the goddamn problem with it. I cannot compile any script just not only mine! Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks
Ballu Miaa

put is before "main()"

pawn Код:
#pragma unused gArmySpawns, gMedicalSpawns, gPoliceSpawns, lastanimid, thisanimid
- Check's a_samp included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
put is before "main()"

pawn Код:
#pragma unused gArmySpawns, gMedicalSpawns, gPoliceSpawns, lastanimid, thisanimid
- Check's a_samp included.
Using that doesnt solve the problem. Those warnings wont be there but what about the errors.
a_samp is also included, it comes with every single file i include within the script. I dont know whats the goddamn problem? Why is it behaving so?

These errors are for every script i make! Please help

hmm,
Check's if you pawn includes directories.
or you have more pawno.

Download This and replace Your Pawn Folder With The pawno Folder found in This server Package

The problem is this that your Includes and Pawn Is Old

Check for a missing bracket using iPleoMax's bracket finder.