Audio System

How make system. I go inside car and write /carbass now online radio turn on then all players hear the online radio, who radius is less than 30. And when i go out of car, then music not stop. And i go inside car write /carbassoff then online music turn off and nobody not hear enymore online radio.

Sorry my bad english.

Post your /carbass command.

If you want the music to stop when you exit the vehicle all you have to do is put this in OnPlayerExitVehicle:
pawn Код:
StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid);

Код:
CMD:carbass(playerid, params[])
{
	new i = GetBuyCarId(playerid);
	new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	if( CarInfo[i][cOwner] != PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This is not your car." );
	if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
	{
		new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Distance = 5.0;
		GetVehiclePos(vehicleid, X, Y, Z);
	    PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, "http://194.106.119.241:8500/skyplus_hi.mp3.m3u", X, Y, Z, Distance, 1);
     	return 1;
     }
     else
		SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFFFFF, "You gotta be in a vehicle to use this command!");
	return 1;
}

Its impossible.

This is very much possible, there are some technical draw backs though. Like what if more than one player has carbass on and are in the same area with a lot of people. Then everyone would hear two different songs which would tend to annoy the hell out of me personally.

Actually Vincent, SA-MP clients only support one stream at a time. The second PlayAudioStreamForPlayer will be the one broadcasted and the first will actually stop for all people within the second's play radius.

To prove this, we can use this command:

pawn Код:
CMD:play2streams(playerid, params[])
{
    new stream[2][128];
    if(sscanf(params, "s[128]s[128]", stream[1], stream[2]) == 0)
    {
        for(new i=0; i<GetMaxPlayers(); i++)
        {
            PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(i, stream[1]);
            PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(i, stream[2]);
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "USAGE: /play2streams [Stream 1] [Stream 2]");
    }
    return 1;
}