Will SA-MP run?

Today, I've decided to download the DYOM mod and CLEO 4 library. Will SA-MP work afterwards?

idk but i think u should backup ur SA folder just in case..

And you know there are servers that don't allow CLEO 4 and will ban you?

It should work though. Indeed, backup.

Just Cleo4 is harmless, but some Cleo mods can cause harm. Although, a lot of Cleo mods work weirdly in SA-MP and do work just partly. But Cleo4 doesn't always work with SA-MP in the first place, I don't know why. Anyway, I'm not even sure if DYOM works on Cleo4. If I remember correctly, it only worked on Cleo3 and hasn't been updated for Cleo4.

best way,make an backup and try yourself.

I don't know if anticheats are protecting servers from CLEO but,I was making videos all this time with DYOM.
Never had problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know if anticheats are protecting servers from CLEO but,I was making videos all this time with DYOM.
Never had problem with it.
None server has CLEO protecting scripts. CLEO is client sided thingy and cannot be prevent by scripts.
I do use CLEO and works great for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo_raul™
Посмотреть сообщение
None server has CLEO protecting scripts. CLEO is client sided thingy and cannot be prevent by scripts.
I do use CLEO and works great for me.
Cleo can't be detected, just like other hacking tools can't be detected. But it's effects (health change, weapon hacks ect) can be detected, since those have to be synced with the server in order to work for the hacker.

If you're curious why I know all this stuff, I did some research on hacking tools and Cleo and how hackers use them. Besides that, Cleo runs fine along with SAMP for me, but it took some time to get it working. Although I haven't any scripts loaded. It's only installed for DYOM, for SnowFX during the winter and for times when I'm bored and want to make a Cleo script myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Cleo can't be detected, just like other hacking tools can't be detected. But it's effects (health change, weapon hacks ect) can be detected, since those have to be synced with the server in order to work for the hacker.

If you're curious why I know all this stuff, I did some research on hacking tools and Cleo and how hackers use them. Besides that, Cleo runs fine along with SAMP for me, but it took some time to get it working. Although I haven't any scripts loaded. It's only installed for DYOM, for SnowFX during the winter and for times when I'm bored and want to make a Cleo script myself.
Exactly.

There are some kind of mods which are perfectly coded and can result on live server if get synced with the server. And this is the only reason for some server with strict rule stating no use on CLEO mods.

Should work,However Backup GTA SA just incase something happens.

Most of the servers dont Accept Cleo Mods so becarefull