one question about GTA Objects

well i'm confusing
on GTA San Andreas. the main objects are solid and the camera view cannot enter.
but in SAMP Objects like island. the camera view can enter the objects. something like this

GTA San Andreas Main Object:

Код:
                            -| |_______| <<< This is the Cluckin Bell
Going to Left Way     ^ <<< this is me
                            -| <<< This the straight way                    
---------------------|---------------------  <<< Going to Right Way
                            -|
                            -|
now

Код:
^|____________|
i am at cluckin bell side, i'm trying to make the camera view enter to the GTA San Andreas Main Object but it doesn't work.

SAMP Objects:

Код:
|
|     
|        < () 
|           ^ - this is the tree
|        ^
\     Thats me facing in the entrance of Island
 \
  \_________________
now i face on the tree

Код:
>()
i'm trying to make the camera view enter the object and the camera view entered!

------------

the question is, why SAMP doesn't support that?

I've noticed this as well. Some object such as roads stop your camera from going any further. Any one have any ideas?

This is really annoying in small mapped rooms. As this is probably a GTA:SA engine problem, this is not fixable. I can always be wrong though.

Well some objects are designed to be seen through, such as outdoor fences etc.

Clipping is what prevents the player from walking through an object, it's also what determines if the camera can/will pass through it.

If you use an object such as a fence to clip the visible face of a non-clipped building, or you just place a roadpiece in the sky, you are going to see the results of limited clipping (The camera will treat it as if it's in it's native position) because the rest of the object is still unclipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
This is really annoying in small mapped rooms. As this is probably a GTA:SA engine problem, this is not fixable. I can always be wrong though.
i agree, is there anyway to fix this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Maate
Посмотреть сообщение
Well some objects are designed to be seen through, such as outdoor fences etc.

Clipping is what prevents the player from walking through an object, it's also what determines if the camera can/will pass through it.

If you use an object such as a fence to clip the visible face of a non-clipped building, or you just place a roadpiece in the sky, you are going to see the results of limited clipping (The camera will treat it as if it's in it's native position) because the rest of the object is still unclipped
Thanks for little trivia.