Changing name.

Hi.
How can i change my name in this forum?
I didnt check before making this account.There is another ironboy.
So i want to change it.I send PM to beta testers but they are not responding.

Admins on forum will change your name if you have 100+ posts. and before you post use the search tab first.

Moderators need to post how to change name as a sticky so idiots cant keep making threads like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-D
Посмотреть сообщение
Admins on forum will change your name if you have 100+ posts. and before you post use the search tab first.
Do beta testers have this power? If so then I don't think they do this because i have pmed several asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryUnibrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Moderators need to post this as a sticky so idiots cant keep making threads like this.
Why would they set this as a sticky? I'm sick of seeing you backseat moderating - you're not a moderator. If they were going to make a sticky, they would make an explanation post rather than sticking another user's question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would they set this as a sticky? I'm sick of seeing you backseat moderating - you're not a moderator. If they were going to make a sticky, they would make an explanation post rather than sticking another user's question.
He said that moderators should make a topic and explain the rules for name changing

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Moderators need to post this as a sticky so idiots cant keep making threads like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
He said that moderators should make a topic and explain the rules for name changing
No, he didn't.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Moderators need to post how to change name as a sticky so idiots cant keep making threads like this.
He is not a IDIOT, he is just new and still learn, i bet everyone was wondering how to do that when they were new, and i also believe that you was a newbie too, and still that doesn't give me the right to call a IDIOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
He is not a IDIOT, he is just new and still learn, i bet everyone was wondering how to do that when they were new, and i also believe that you was a newbie too, and still that doesn't give me the right to call a IDIOT!
And here we go with that "we were all noobs once" excuse. Does being new give you a free pass to bypass all the stickies and post anything you want? Answer that question for me please, because I have been pondering it so much lately.

BTW, before I started on my first ever forum, I was a guest there for a few months and learned how to use it pretty quickly.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Does being new give you a free pass to bypass all the stickies and post anything you want?
There is no sticky saying that you must search before you post, and there is also no sticky explaining how to get your name changed. If you believe that a user is breaking the rules, report his post - you're not a moderator so stop telling people what is within the rules and what isn't, pretending to be a mod doesn't make you any closer to being one.