[GameMode] SA-MP 0.3e RC Script - Test all new 0.3e features!

SA-MP 0.3e RC Testing Script

To be updated with further 0.3e RC stadiums!
RC6 UPDATE
  • Added /vehicleinfo command to get information about a certain model ID
  • Added /changetexture command to change the texture of the editable object near the spawn
  • Added the new objects
  • Updated the /changelog
  • Updated the /helo dialog to show the new commands
IMPORTANT: Please re-read the installation!

RC5 UPDATE
  • Fixed mistake in /help which was giving the credits for the "flymode" FS to Kalcor instead of h02
  • Updated the /changelog
RC4 UPDATE
  • Added the new objects
  • Added textdraws for the new textdraw functions
  • Added flymode support (FS by Kalcor, coming with the new RC4 server)
  • Updated help and changelog and added a dialog for flymode help
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this about?

This is a simple gamemode which contains all new functions and objects that have been added during the RC stage of SA-MP 0.3e. Most of the things are located at LS Pershing Square and you can easily walk around, try the features and look at the objects. This gamemode contains:
  • All new objects + labels for every object, displaying ID, name and in which RC state it was added.
  • A player object on which the new object editor and all similar functions can be tested on
  • All new 0.3e camera movements, including a "first person view"
  • A few NRGs located at LS Pershing Square so you can drive around and try the first person view in a vehicle (idea by Kar)
  • A /help dialog showing all available commands at one look
  • A /changelog dialog showing you all thanges that have been made to SA-MP during the RC stage
However, please keep in mind that this gamemode isn't a script to play on. It's only for testing proposes so you can try out the new features, not to make a server out of it. As soon as a new RC version/new features are published, I will edit this gamemode!

Download
Note: You need at least SA-MP 0.3e RC6 server or higher to be able to use this script.
Via adf.ly Installation
  1. Download the latest version
  2. Paste the file into your server's gamemodes directory (same with the .amx file, if you download it)
  3. Compile the script
  4. In your server.cfg, change the gamemode name to "03escriptRC6"
  5. In your server.cfg, add "attachments" and "flymode" to the filterscripts line (these filterscripts come with the 0.3e server)
Preview

Nice, great implementing my feature idea also :P

This is some nice work. Mind adding a pastebin link.

Nice GM, well done.

Where da f is the Amx file? Why ya cant upload all things.It's anoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3lux
Посмотреть сообщение
Where da f is the Amx file? Why ya cant upload all things.It's anoying.
Just compile the .pwn file and the .amx is automatically created

when i download that script and server and i click at announce then error is coming:could not connect to YSI update server (response was 003).
Answer pls:

WOW Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshiR
Посмотреть сообщение
could not connect to YSI update server (response was 003).
Answer pls:
It's a YSI issue, it has nothing to do with this gamemode Wait for the YSI server to be back up.

Oh, Means server will up in new hours right? can someone give me some filter scripts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshiR
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, Means server will up in new hours right? can someone give me some filter scripts?
Should be, yes.

Fucking amazing, definately deserves some rep for this.

I've implemented the 3rd Person thing into my recent released GM waiting for 0.3e.

wow,awesome. Thanks.

Nice, il try it out ingame tester, this is nice for people who wanna try out 0.3e features before it comes out.

Nice !!

Wow, nice job!

Thanks for this one, good job.

Very nice indeed.

Like yer work awesome one.

Made an optionally, little update. I added the /changelog command which gives you access to dialogs which display all the changes that have been done to SA-MP during the RC stage .
Updated the first post.