How to switch gamemodes ingame???

Short explanation:

I wanna start a race in my game, therefore a new gamemode should be loaded in which the race is implementet, how can I do that?

or what is the best way to make races?

it's important that only people who join the race are in the race gamemode and nobody else!

First off,
use /rcon login (Your rcon password)
then /rcon changemode (Gamemode Name)

And there you have it!

I have found the set and get virtualworld that should work, i need the change to get into race gamemode and not to do anything as admin, but thanks

Alright, and if I helped +1 to my rep please. Thanks.

I and a Friend actually just recently scripted an ingame changing system with a timer. But it was complicated and he made it if you want it try and consult Andrus

Make it inside a filterscript? or if you're talking about diffrent tracks use map changing system.

Me and a friend of mine are creating a completely new Server with Races Derbies Houses and so on. We are trying to do all on our own therefore we need nothing. with the virtual world we have everything we need because with filterscripts races would be in the normal map where others could block racers and that would be a problem.

but thanks for trying to help

Alright, glad to help.

You saying like "if i help you please rep" he cant even give you a rep. not 50+ post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-D
Посмотреть сообщение
You saying like "if i help you please rep" he cant even give you a rep. not 50+ post
plus one