SA-MP Problem

hey all, why my sa-mp become very laggy after i install AntiSpyware ? please reply quickly ,,

It is consuming your Internet's speed.

And don't use anti spyware if that's a product i recommend Norton or something in that range!
There 100% will not create lag!
The reason why your Anti Spyware is causing lag is because its trying to process everything everyone sends/emails/says in game or on your computer witch means your Anti Spyware is not professional!

Out of curiosity, what Anti Spyware software did you install?

ESET softwares have very good firewall.. But laggy..
Norton too, if you have an old PC
AVAST FTW! good, and lagg-free

Most likely it is scanning and or processing which is causing your game to lag.

In some anivirus type of programs, there is a game mode option you can enable so it works better when your playing games (I know Kaspersky has that type of option)

Maybe Internet Problem you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Trethewey
Посмотреть сообщение
And don't use anti spyware if that's a product i recommend Norton or something in that range!
The reason why your Anti Spyware is causing lag is because its trying to process everything everyone sends/emails/says in game or on your computer witch means your Anti Spyware is not professional!
According to every AV I've used (Avast, NOD32, AVG, Norton, WL OneCare (MSE), Ad-Aware, F-Secure, McAfee, Panda), Norton was the one which used the most resources. And it didn't even detect 7 troyans.

I'm currently running free AVG and it does its job well - no notable slowdown, no viruses. But always keep your eyes open around the internet.

Note also that a virus could be continuously trying to force-quit your AV - which could result in lag. Start-up in safe mode and run a full computer scan to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Trethewey
Посмотреть сообщение
if i remove anti spyware , my sa-mp have been fixed ? it not my sa-mp only , other game also become lag ,,

maybe a virus is in play.