[Question] Check Result for Contant

Hey everyone.

I'm making a dialog for registering on my server and I have one dialog with registering of email.
But most players ignore that one but It's not possible cause we send emails to everyone once it's registed.

Therefore I need to find a way to do so if you haven't entered a proper email with a @ it will give you an error and you have to re-enter a email once agen until a proper email are correct.

Anyone have an Idea of how to create a such thing?

You could use the regex plugin, or simply check for a @ and . character. Don't let them play until they verify their e-mail? Use a verification system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
You could use the regex plugin, or simply check for a @ and . character. Don't let them play until they verify their e-mail? Use a verification system?
Yeah thats correct, you can choose between registering on our UCP then it works perfect but ingame people intend to avoid the email, so I keep getting emails about "Mail Delivory" something. It's really annoying XD

So once you recived your email you have to verify it to be able to play on the server. but People avoids it some how.

What verification system are you using? I made a system when when you register your account is created, and a 'key' is set (xxxx-xxxx) and e-mailed to you, and you have to enter it in-game to continue with registration.

Oh, Mine is generated from my UCP which I made by my self.
The verification system is really simple, by simple generate a PHP key

Sorry for bumping but got an update.

If I use a Dialog for this, is it possible to do like this?
pawn Код:
if(!strfind((inputtext), "@" , true ) != -1)
Cause I get some werd error in this inpouttext...