Player IDs problem

I have this problem... after functioning some time, ports or IDs on my server become inoperativ... Actually I' ve got 125 slots, and there is let's say about 100 players in some specific moment, and if someone tries to connect he gots a message that the server is full. That's because on connection some IDs are not working, and player is putted to higer ID until someone gets the last one... Can someone help me? Any ideas would be helpful... Thank you.

Some scripts have limited player script.Like even if your server have 800 slots the script will say "The server is full, retrying" and just spam it and finally kick you.
If it isnt limited, Try restarting the server(Shut it down by console and turn it on again).If it dont work, Try different script.If in the both scripts it gives the same thing, then the thing is by your VPS/Host.

Actually I made this script, and I get sure that it's not limited... It worked nice for a long time... but when this started I posted a ticket to host support and they said that they have no idea about it... but thank you anyway... some other ideas ?

To get the problem more simple... For example ID 0 is free, and when new player connects he's going to another ID even if the ID 0 is absolutely free, and that's happening until server gets full...

Are you using the 0.3d R2 version?
pawn Код:
- After a player slot was kicked, the server may not properly free the slot. The slot could not be used by other players. This problem has been resolved in the 0.3d R2 server.

Hmm...Do your server got bots?

I wasn't using R2 version... I think that's the problem... My fault... Thank you...