a damn weird thing with my sa-mp (0.3d)

when i go to favorites it uses as a search engine , when i go to internet nd add a favorite server that i don't have it says that i alredy have it cause it is a damn search engine i'm so tired of that shit internet,favorites,hosted uses as search engine want 3 pictures? if you want that tell me

DO you mean the list never ends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swemonstere
Посмотреть сообщение
when i go to favorites it uses as a search engine , when i go to internet nd add a favorite server that i don't have it says that i alredy have it cause it is a damn search engine i'm so tired of that shit internet,favorites,hosted uses as search engine want 3 pictures? if you want that tell me
English please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
English please!
It is english..but it aint good..i figured it out only now..

still dont get what he says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swemonstere
Посмотреть сообщение
I think what he is trying to say is,... When he goes to the internet tab, then tries to add a server to his favorites tab, he gets the error message that says "This server is already on your list".

I never had this problem, you might be doing something wrong. Other than that you can try to reinstall your SA-MP.

Reinstall your SA-MP. If it still doesn't work, open a notepad and write the IP of your favorite server. Sorry because I didn't give you a good answer, but I think you are the only one who had this problem.