Streamer Plugin - Problem

Код:
16:12:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:12:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:12:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:12:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:12:35] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
I found this in server_log.txt and because it my server is close...

What is the problem ?

You need to update the streamer.inc in your root\pawno\includes folder and re-compile the script

I updated the plugin & include from here : http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...downloads/list

I downloaded Streamer Plugin v2.6 revision 29, i replace streamer.so & streamer.inc, i gave restart at server, but the maps not see...

I compiled the GM and all filterscripts, but the maps not see.