Vps Hosting

What would be the best vps hosting for a little RP server with around 30 slots? Not to cheap and not too much, But decent.

VPS will be more costly for you. Just buy an server from best hosting services like Volt-Host, etc.

I advice you to host your server from hosting service rather then buying a VPS.
There are many Cheap hosting services. Pick your choice.

I preffer host your server with Volt Host rather than buying a VPS

You could get a VPS or Host here: www.serverffs.com And yeah volt host is cheaper than serverffs but volt host don't have VPS but i recommend Volt Host

You can get a VPS if your wanting, but i feel a game server will perfectly suit your needs.

There is a lot of providers out there i recommend the list that is posted here:https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

Pick some VPS with 512mb ram and 100mbit connection and you can also host a website/forum, ts server, etc on it. You also wont have downtime problems if another server of the hoster is attacked or hacked, and you can care for your servers security on your own.
If you also get a domain for it your server will seem way more serious than just hosted by a random hosting company.
Setting a VPS up for samp isnt that hard, I really dont see why that many people suggest to use hosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Pick some VPS with 512mb ram and 100mbit connection and you can also host a website/forum, ts server, etc on it. You also wont have downtime problems if another server of the hoster is attacked or hacked, and you can care for your servers security on your own.
If you also get a domain for it your server will seem way more serious than just hosted by a random hosting company.
Setting a VPS up for samp isnt that hard, I really dont see why that many people suggest to use hosters.
I agree it's just the cost part. I don't plan to put too much money on SA-MP. What is left on my Volt-Host account in credit is how i will be hosting a 20 slot server for 3 months. And once that's up, if i didn't get donations, i'd close it down unless i had a GOOD player base.

VPS starts from 2 $ is more cheaper than games servers

$2 costing VPS won't get you far in server hosting, but it can support a website etc.

I know a VPS provider who offers VPSs capable of handling server hosting starting at around 9€ per month. And you can set up other servers and a website at the same price opposed to a hosting service such as volt or serverffs.