I'd greatly appreciate some help

Hey,
Read this thing.

So listen, I've been messing around with the idea of starting a community of my own for quite some time now.. as with this, I've been pretty diligent about going through various tutorials and I've got the logic of how thing's work down pretty good... It's just the small details I'm missing out on. Now I've been told to go to the IRC channel (.scripting), or maybe to make a thread here on the forums with any non-working code and you guys would help me out, but the thing is, most people rather much just "solve" the problem for me and I'm bothered asking for help with every other 9,001 problems I might encounter as they happen. I'd much rather prefer to learn how to solve these thing's myself and better understand the small details I clearly don't understand fully. The past 3 months I've been studying, I've been quite motivated, but I'm afraid patience and self confidence will begin to work that away here soon. So as a final effort before it get's to that point, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would volunteer a couple hours to tutor me via real-time demonstration using teamviewer (+voice chat an option) and sorta explain thing's as we script along.

I realize that you for a fact, as do many people, feel that you're not very good at explaining thing's, but once you try it out using something like teamviewer at your own pace, I doubt you'll have any problems. I'm quick to pick up on thing's and I'm motivated for the moment. As aforementioned, any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.s.,
No, I really can't pay you for tutoring but providing all goes well and I'm successful enough to make some donations, you'll be kept in mind. Thanks.

If you're interested, leave a reply below or send me a forum PM.

I can assure you you don't need people with teamviewer to teach you how. It comes naturally really. I remember downloading the server package, opened a gamemode in Pawno, and nearly pissed my pants. But slowly I learned how to add objects and why things go where they go. Then eventually you get into actual scripting. Chances are you'll get a really bad instructor here and teach you the wrong ways. Start slowly, if you need actual scripting help, there are always people lurking this thread who will not just post code but help explain it. Start off with basic commands, and work your way up. You shouldn't rush it, and it is not too difficult. I wish you the best of luck.