[FilterScript] 3rd Person Vehicle Driving [0.3e]

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=328954
eDriveCam

More effective, fits all car..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordan_Kronos
View Post
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\incar.pwn(41) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\incar.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachCameraToPlayerObject"
Download 0.3e includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
you move the view with your mouse? And i suggest using PlayerObjects(CreatePlayerObject).
Yeah It's Make not View with Mouse if you using PlayerObjects but You Can see the Right or Left Windows Hmmm... It's Your Choose maybe new command /lockview AttachObject to vehicle

Lol u really confusing its 1st person o.O trolol
anyways it still looks nice :P

good job

Very nice!

(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle"
(44) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachCameraToPlayerObject"
(41) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "p"
(42) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "obj"

Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rati555
View Post
Download 0.3e includes
so you saying when i download the includes from 0.3e i can use this filterscript in 0.3d also? cuz that would be aweomse, pls tell me
i really wanna use this but i dont want 0.3e yet cuz its not at homepage pubbed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels44
View Post
so you saying when i download the includes from 0.3e i can use this filterscript in 0.3d also? cuz that would be aweomse, pls tell me
i really wanna use this but i dont want 0.3e yet cuz its not at homepage pubbed yet
no you can't use this on 0.3d
if you want to use this download 0.3e includes and 0.3e client from here
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=323271

but there are many people who dont use 0.3e right? cuz i think i will loose lots of players if i change my server to 0.3e...

also why there is still 0.3d on the homepage if samp of there is already a 0.3e which is better?

Nice.

Nice 10/10

i tried it once it was cool now i press /changeview and nothing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels44
View Post
but there are many people who dont use 0.3e right? cuz i think i will loose lots of players if i change my server to 0.3e...

also why there is still 0.3d on the homepage if samp of there is already a 0.3e which is better?
because it's still in development

tihs /changeview doesent work all time sometimes it works if you relog..doesent work all time!