Compile Error (Windows 7))

I'm using Windows 7 and when I do a new page in Pawn and press compile it doesn't make .amx and It start SAMP and SAMp doesn't work Cause no server and I can't put my script on .cfg since there is no .amx !! PLease Help me and tell me what is the Problem please!!!

Sorry for my Bad English ((i'm from egypt ))

Well, i dont understand anything.

When you compile the .pwn, you recive any errors in that window?. If you recive any errors, please post here.

Okay I will descibe to you again

I made a new page in PAWN then I made somethings then I press SAVE AS then I press Compile right?

The Compile doesn't start because there is no server!

So when I go to the .cfg and Make the Gamemode with my New Page, the server doesn't start because there is no .amx file, so what to do?

right first off i compile then save

also make sure theres no errors after compiling

and since your using windows 7 make sure you run the pawno.exe as administrator otherwise you might get problems

try this and see if it helps if not i will need more detail to see what the problem is

OK the problem is that I can't compile and there is no errors happen!! when I start the compile it doesn't start because it telling me conecting to POrt:777 and no Replying and it doesn't start and when I change the .cfg to my Script and then start the server it doesn't start because there is no .amx File so the server.exe doesn't start and then I can't compile!

I Know that my English is not good at all! but please help me and here is my MSN: Jack_Williamson@hotmail.com

jusst send me msg that you are the one who is helping me!

PLease help!

You can see it by Team viewer!

right if you got skype add me if not get it coz i will share screen with you and talk the problem through with you if i am able to help you fix it

ive pm you my skype name so add me and ill try to help

There's something wrong with your Pawno program or it is any virus causing it not to compile and check that pawncc.exe is there in the root directory of Pawno.

Can you explain to me steps what should I do? or add me on MSN?

right do as izn said and goto pawno folder to see if you can see the pawno.exe file

if it is then im not sure what the problem is so if you want my help you will need to get skype

****** - skype free download

then add me ive sent my username in a pm to you so you can add me and ill try to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew97
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you explain to me steps what should I do ??
I had the same problem before a day.You just need to download any game mode or what ever.Just take the .pawn Folder (Not include).Just copy and paste it to your own Server folder.
Код:
Unable to set data for "
Just click " Left mouse button " &
Код:
Run as Administrator
Your problem is fixed.If not then please pm me or add me in ********"Here"
If this help work . Please give me +1 rep.