Vehicles change position randomly

Hi,
I've a little issue in a certain area of San Fierro and I don't know if it's a GM bug or a SAMP bug, because it's happening since some months, but I haven't been able to find anything in the source.
Near to SF Downtown, I've some car spawns, plus the users' parked cars (I run a RP gamemode), but sometime the vehicles change position randomly, from the parkings to the street or even under the map.
The only way to fix the problem is respawn them, but then this bug could happen again in a matter of minutes.
I've no idea of what causes this, because I've no filterscripts and my GM hasn't things that could make something like that. It happens very often if you teleport in the area, but the /goto and /gotocar command has only SetPlayerInterior, SetPlayerVirtualWorld, SetPlayerPos functions.
Also, it's not someone cheat, because it could happen also if I'm the only in the range.

You can see some screens here: http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

U may post it in gamemod threAd u r using

It used to be a LARP, but after two years of developement I've changed almost everything.
Also, I don't use any StreamIn/Out callbacks.
I thought it could be the Incognito's Streamer, but I've removed the Streamer_UpdateEx and the problem is still there.

Bump + one more thing, I've just used /gotocar cmd, and it moved me to the vehicle correct spawnpoint

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/.../sa-mp-239.png

but the vehicle is placed in the client in the middle of the road!

+24h bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlyder
Посмотреть сообщение
the vehicle is placed in the client in the middle of the road!
Your computer is too slow. It loads the vehicles before it loads the environment. This results in the vehicles falling through the floor and them respawning on the nearest node (car path).

Well, I'm not the only player which has this problem. It's something reported by all my staff team and most players.

There are certain spots on the map where this happens more often, indeed. I remember having a bunch of Hydras placed on the abandoned airfield strip in the LV desert and I can't recall, but I wasn't able to come up with a satisfying workaround for the issue.

Also, seen it happen near Wang Cars in Doherty, SF.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

I haven't bumped it yesterday, so I do it after 12h.
If I'm not the only one with this problem, it might be a SAMP bug.

Bump.

Bump.
90% of the replies are mine, come on!

Bump.

Yet another bump.
I think I'll have to repost this topic in 0.3e section if I won't get any answer, hopefully it's a resolvable client bug.

You can either spawn the cars higher on the Z axis, giving them enough time to stream in before falling through the floor. Or set a timer delaying the spawn of the vehicles. The spawning in the middle of the road IS because they go through the ground. It's part of the GTA:SA engine's debugger so that if a player falls under the map somehow they spawn back up at ground level but at slightly different coordinates.

I'll try that, but it happens only in that part of the map, which is quite lag-free, instead of some parts of the server, like the SF station, which is full of vehicles and near to a +900 objects map.

Whoa.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerLag(playerid)
{
    if(900 objects in one area == true)
    {
        IsPlayerLagging = true;
    }
    return 1;
}
900 objects JUST at the Train Station?

Yeah, but nobody complained about lag in that part of the map. I use Incognito's streamer.
Otherwise, the Downtown part of SF where the vehicles respawn randomly there aren't objects and only few players parked their cars there.