[HELP] I can't edit my sa-mp server PLZ HELP

Hello to all visitors of this topic.

Thus my problem is that they can not edit your SA-MP server
I took off from GM this site and found one gamemodes'''' file and opened. Pwn file from the server
eg, changing the name of GM under it:

SetGameModeText ('' Example'')
or anything else that I change at will.

Oh now the problem is that still dont know what to do | if I squeeze '' SAVE'' as it save but before that I press
''Compile'' and there is one small mistake but it has nothing to do with my editing, because I tried'' compile'' and before you edit the server and the same error. But that is not longer a simply dont know what to do with the reason I am writing to you in the SA:MPers from the heart and please do me any of you help (AWARD: ADMIN ON MY SERVER) xD PLZ HELP!

SIGNS PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CAN THOROUGHLY to manage the server and that after so be it I want it (the award I mentioned) LOL

PLZ HELP

Can you show that error?

:\DOCUME~1\home\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI02.734\SATDM_v 11.pwn(27) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ladmin"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

This is this SATDM script by moneypimp but say what this means plz and say how to edit server (for example) when i change gamemode text it wont show up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNitro
View Post
:\DOCUME~1\home\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI02.734\SATDM_v 11.pwn(27) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ladmin"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

This is this SATDM script by moneypimp but say what this means plz and say how to edit server (for example) when i change gamemode text it wont show up
You must have ladmin in your pawno > include folder.

ok thanks IronBoy but can u say me why everything what i edit in my gamemode it wont show upppp! plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNitro
View Post
ok thanks IronBoy but can u say me why everything what i edit in my gamemode it wont show upppp! plz help
Thats the include problem (fatal error) and that error should be fixed otherwise it wont show.

because the game mode needs to succesfully compiled first.

As he said before you need ladmin you can get it from here if its what I think its asking for.