Please Help :(

Hi guys. I was wondering if any of you could help me with my gamemode ( Its a edit of stevo's gamemode ). I get this error:

pawn Code:
C:\Users\Gandhi\Desktop\CnRBдst\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3164) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
C:\Users\Gandhi\Desktop\CnRBдst\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3164) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Gandhi\Desktop\CnRBдst\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3164) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Gandhi\Desktop\CnRBдst\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3164) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Gandhi\Desktop\CnRBдst\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(3164) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Please help me, I would be really really happy

Show lines 3160 to 3170 and show which of these lines is the 3164

pawn Code:
GivePlayerMoney(killerid,50000);
                return 1;
            }
        }
        if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ARMY || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ncis || gTeam(killerid] == TEAM_SWAT)
        {
            if(TeamKillWarning[killerid] < 2)
            {
                SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_RED,"DO NOT TEAMKILL IN THIS SERVER. IT IS NOT ALLOWED.");
                SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_RED,"You cannot teamkill. Please read /rules and /pc for a list of rules and player colours in this server.");

And the line 3164 is..?

pawn Code:
if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ARMY || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ncis || gTeam(killerid] == TEAM_SWAT)

Bump

Please help

if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ARMY || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ncis || gTeam(killerid] == TEAM_SWAT

The "(" shall be "[".

Code:
                return 1;
            }
        }
        if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP && TEAM_ARMY && TEAM_ncis && TEAM_SWAT)
        {
            {
                SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_RED,"DO NOT TEAMKILL IN THIS SERVER. IT IS NOT ALLOWED.");
                SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_RED,"You cannot teamkill. Please read /rules and /pc for a list of rules and player colours in this server.");
Try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
View Post
if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ARMY || gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_ncis || gTeam(killerid] == TEAM_SWAT

The "(" shall be "[".
Originally Posted by arathin
View Post
Code:
                return 1;
            }
        }
        if(gTeam[killerid] == TEAM_COP && TEAM_ARMY && TEAM_ncis && TEAM_SWAT)
        {
            {
Try that.
The compiler never gives you errors for the mathimatical operations and ( AND | OR | XOR ).