Question to the SAMP team.

Hey,

Just wondering is it possible for us to be able to make the objects for you, then if you think they meet your standerds from pictures and reasons why you should use it. Can you add them? This saves Cessil a lot of work and allows a slight Open-Sorceness to it then everyone can play a part in the development of SAMP. I personaly would like to create a few objects but I fear if I do and there is 0% chance of it being added it will be ignored. However if you say there is a 1% chance I will make them.

I doubt it could be guarantee'd - Allowing everyone to make objects could result in the object file being ridiculously huge. I'm sure if there were a few that were needed it wouldnt be an issue though.

Make your objects, then post them, asking for them to be put in. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Kaos:.
View Post
Make your objects, then post them, asking for them to be put in. Simple as that.
Remember that you need to post copyright free objects.

Yeah. As suggested above, we wouldn't add anything to SA-MP unless we were 100% clear on the source. All of the models added so far have come from a dev or beta team member. It's unlikely SA-MP would ever accept content from outside the team.