Re-PutPlayerInVehicle does vehicle lose engine acceleration sound

Firstly, I'm not searching by alternative solutions, just reporting a bug.

The tittle says all re-put the player in the same vehicle does vehicle lose engine acceleration sound for him.

Look into my signature. May won't work perfectly, but decreases the rate of failure.

I think what you need to do is to prevent the players from spawning and then entering the vehicle. If you want to allow that without bugs, you can use SetPlayerPos to remove them from their original vehicle, and then script a timer to put them to the new vehicle.

Quote:

Firstly, I'm not searching by alternative solutions, just reporting a bug.

Why do you need a solution, when the answer is don't put a player in a vehicle, he is already in.

It would be like reporting SetPlayerInterior, then GetPlayerInterior on the next line returns old interior, not the interior you've just set.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 1);
    printf("player interior %d", GetPlayerInterior(playerid)); // will return 0
    return 1;
}
I understand it's nice to have bugs fixed, but I don't think using functions wrong should be fixed. Like putting a player in a vehicle he is already in, isn't a bug, you're doing it wrong. No offence

I need to do this, since we use another freeze mode for players in race, they aren't frozen with TogglePlayerControllable(), the players vehicles are turned off till the race start. Then, if some player decide to leave the vehicle have to be put back on it.

I said that I did not want tips/help because I already have an alternative to solve.