0.3e Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanger
Посмотреть сообщение
Edit GTA San Andreas engine so gametexts and textdraws supports UTF8 characters and others.
It's possible with some scripting and/or this plugin:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=223944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanger
Посмотреть сообщение
Edit GTA San Andreas engine so gametexts and textdraws supports UTF8 characters and others.
Agree!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
It's possible with some scripting and/or this plugin:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=223944
No, it's wrong way... it's means need support for UTF8. If you decode string and player no have special TXD's files in GTA SA, you see somethin like "çözücü".

As said before:
A callback which is called when a player changes the siren mode of an emergency vehicle (Turns it on/off and switches from siren mode 1 to 2).

pawn Код:
forward OnVehicleSirenModeChange(vehicleid);
Will return 0 if siren is turned off, return 1 if switched to siren mode 1, return 2 if switched to siren mode 2.
Will be very useful for scripts that are using aditional emergency light objects.
Very simple.

SetPlayerGamblingSkills

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
As said before:
A callback which is called when a player changes the siren mode of an emergency vehicle (Turns it on/off and switches from siren mode 1 to 2).

pawn Код:
forward OnVehicleSirenModeChange(vehicleid);
Will return 0 if siren is turned off, return 1 if switched to siren mode 1, return 2 if switched to siren mode 2.
Will be very useful for scripts that are using aditional emergency light objects.
Very simple.
I like this idea, also it would be nice if the siren would be able to stay on once you exit the vehicle so you have to go back and shut it off.

As well there would be a fuction so you would be able to use sirens on other types of vehicles, now when you are able to use the light bars on all types of vehicles that function would serve it's best.

I propose to increase gaming slots up to 1000. Since I'm on the Samp-rp.ru and there is a shortage of slots
Я предлагаю увеличить игровых слотов до 1000. Так как я играю на Samp-rp.ru и там не хватает слотов

It would be good to do that you can put on a dialog screen where you want. And with five straight drag handles (corners and middle).

It would also be good to do something like:
Код:
public OnDialogInput (playerid, dialogid, inputtext)
{
    return 1;
}
Which would be triggered whenever a player wrote in a character dialog, and change "inputtext" Pawn in the code change would be reflected in his dialogue.

^that would use a lot of bandwidth for something they isn't even, IMO, beneficial. Every character that would be typed would have to be sent to the server.

With the new EditObject tool that allows players to drag objects around, it would be nice to have an 'attach' button to 'carry' it around as you walk, so you can place it some place. I know there's SetPlayerAttachedObject, but you have to attach it to a bone, so it would end up spazzing all over the place. Perhaps then boneid '0' should be 'no bone' and should just be attached to the player's model at the center.

Rcon exit command : exitabort
Which would immediately stop the gamemode from loading and exit the server, currently any rcon command sent via server function is queued until all OnGameModeInIt executes..

Use return.

pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    if(condition)
    {
        return SendRconCommand("exit");
    }
    // More code
    return 1;
}

A simple client change, We should be able to drag the server up and down according to us, I want very favorites on the top.
But I cant manage them

Yeah that seriously needs adding, at the moment there's no way to re-order your favourites apart from re-adding them all, which is obviously frustrating.

Yea, KYE PLEASE ADD A simple client change, We should be able to drag the server up and down according to us, I want very favorites on the top.
But I cant manage them

Per player pickups would be really useful!

CreatePlayerPickup()
DestroyPlayerPickup()
OnPlayerPickupPlayerPickup()

And as always, my suggestion gets removed for no reason. How great it is when you waste your time on such a forum when mods feel like acting childish.

You suggested a function to toggle the radar, which is probably the most suggested feature. Kalcor knows this, but is reluctant to add it. It was most likely deleted due to that (being posted 5425541264 times before).

ToggleVehicleCollision(vehicleid, toggle);

This would be very useful for every race server.
Because if 30 player in race, they will thrusting themeselves, and set all players to other world is not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
Per player pickups would be really useful!

CreatePlayerPickup()
DestroyPlayerPickup()
OnPlayerPickupPlayerPickup()
I definitely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyEric
View Post
0.3ds invention of special Textdraws (the "pictures") was a great thing, but NOW should be the time to add some more to make it really usable.

My suggestions:

-Circles, Squares, different letters/numbers to create serverlogos
-Some speedometers with free space to paste Textdraws with car information
Fuel and Seat belt warning light would be cool :P