Wild West server?

Is there any Wild West Roleplay server? I've been searching for that kind of server for a while now and just can't seem to find any. Is there any RP server of that kind?

PS: When I say Wild West I mean as realistic to Western movies as possible (small towns, desert, no cars, etc.)

Wild West? Probably not, but I'm sure there are some servers located in the country side (Fort Carson, bone county etc)

Would be hard or just bad to realize without mods (only like 2 realistic weapons, a handful skins and no vehicles), but could be really nice if some skilled modders spent some time and replace bikes with horses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Would be hard or just bad to realize without mods (only like 2 realistic weapons, a handful skins and no vehicles), but could be really nice if some skilled modders spent some time and replace bikes with horses
yea that would be nice

Someone should start a project like that...
Wild West Roleplay.
Country Rifles, Deagles, Knifes, Molotovs, Etc...
There are some nice cowboy skins, and some indian ones too if im correct (Hippy Skins)

I remember a while back someone made WildWest roleplay you could ride cows that where in game it was pretty cool haha.

I will definetly then start this project once I fix my computer.

Please provide me with suggestions.
This is already on my mind:At least 3 villages (2 are already in GTA by default, one with graveyard in desert and old village near el quebrados. 1 is to be build somewhere)
  • At least 3 villages (2 are already in GTA by default, one with graveyard in desert and old village near el quebrados. 1 is to be build somewhere)
  • Weapons: Country rifle, Colt (if you bought 1 you hold 1 gun, if 2 you hold two guns), molotovs, shotgun (for a two-barrel shotgun), knife, deagle (for some powerfull gun), sniper maybe
  • Ability to ride a cow (since there are no horses in GTA SA)
  • Sheriff in each village etc.
Any other ideas?