Post new object [model] suggestions here

What about this robbery mask?:

Then i suggest the mask and more pets like the dog in my signature(link)

weapons like acr, ump45, scar h, msr, barrett....... (as objects to use attachobjecttoplayer to make other weapons )

You guys do realize there is already a big bag with cash in it you can attach to a players back. I use that and it looks just fine.

More cool houses objects

A large carpet effect object that we can use as flooring in custom interiors. Possibly a couple of colours?

please! mister 3d modeller!! Create some balls objects. I mean bascetball ball, football ball, volleyball ball, tennis ball and tennis racket (I wrote the word correctly?). For now i don`t know how to use it, but i try to create some minigames with this objects.

yet it would be nice to add (as a discount is available earlier) laptops, defibrillators, medical equipment etc.
as it would be nice to add a bags (as in GTA IV). Well, you understand, right?

Create Animals, such as Dogs, Horses, Bears, Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Dinosaurs??( May be a bit of trouble )
Why? 1. Because with this, players could own Pets.
2. You could be having a picnic on Mt Chiliad and a Bear comes and mauls you to death.
3. Someone could release a Tiger/Lion or Elephant from its cage and it could attack people
( These would have to be scripted to move towards players and stuff, but may be great, even better if Leg animation were created. )
For a Horse, you could script it so you could Ride a horse and if Animation of the Legs, for example walking, or running, you could adjust the movement speed of how fast the horse goes.
But it would be fun.

Create a horse object please... i need for my gamemode
Also a some medieval object and building if can