Post new object [model] suggestions here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
A replacement object of the underground driveway near Wang Cars with the gate at the end being removed.

(will make it possible to map underground parking for example)
Also the one behind the queen's hotel or something (I can't remember its name) in SF.

Is this for skins / cars or just objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Also the one behind the queen's hotel or something (I can't remember its name) in SF.
Oh yeah I forgot about this one:

Cows and owls and smaller chickens please

Object Suggestions: (Quite simple I think if you know how to model, which I don't)

Flat grass
100x100 / 500x100 or something along them lines. This would make mapping easier, because trying to map with unflat objects usually looks terrible. Only a couple of grass objects worth using, LS Airport - but these come with runways, lights, signs and one even has a LOD style billboard connected to the grass.

Race Track
We have about 10 Runways to choose from, but would be nice if they looked the same when dark. Most have a shade of yellow, so mixing airport runways looks wrong at night time.
Staright, turns and rising roads. I reckon we'd have some really good race tracks then. Best described in this picture:

Big boring, but if we move the objects (shown as sections in picture) around we could have some twisty race tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Is this for skins / cars or just objects?
Post new object [model] suggestions here

A remote control, as in a rc car remote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Flat grass
100x100 / 500x100 or something along them lines. This would make mapping easier, because trying to map with unflat objects usually looks terrible. Only a couple of grass objects worth using, LS Airport - but these come with runways, lights, signs and one even has a LOD style billboard connected to the grass.
Yes! I agree with this a lot. There are no flat grass objects in whole GTA:SA.

Add the Tempenny And Pulaski's LSPD car

race tracks would be amazing

I suggest another area51 fence to be added. Basically it will be exactly the same as the current fence, but the small gate enterance at the side that still remains open will be shut.

Also a replica object of "ct_gatexr". It is the gate in china town. The current model is destroyable if you punch/kick it etc so you can't remove it and re-add it to make it openable.

Thanks

I want a boombox too though (one you need to carry in your hand)

An underground railway under San Andreas . You can remove some buildings and add a metro-station there and under the San Andreas you can add the GTA 3 Railway for example

Donut

I think Cessil isn't bored at the moment

A Gas Mask would be useful for many kind of gamemodes

More walls

Building objects!

In an earlier update there were some Really nice objects that came in beatiful metric sizes (I'm crazy about everything being in line and exact!) which were awesome for building, like the 1x1 block, long ones and flat ones.

Maybe add these objects but with new textures.

And some thin walls too for building interiors! Again in nice sizes like 1x2m or something!

They would be great to build some pretty neat things
And dead easy to model/texture!

cessil, my soccer request is because of this... https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=324442

- Some lava objects

Bad Picture - i know

http://grpupload.gr.ohost.de/Light.wmv - Video
http://grpupload.gr.ohost.de/Light.rar - Download

Light is Made by myself - have fun with it.
If you need someother Objects - PM me
Kane_Phoenix