SA-MP 0.3e client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
pawn Code:
OnPlayerClickTextDraw(playerid, Text:clickedid)
It won't work for Per-player textdraws? (PlayerText:[...]) ?
Because you're supposed to use OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw...?

Great thank you for the fix :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
Why GetPlayerVersion return 0.3e-RC7 on RC7-3?
I think it is easy to guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru.raider
View Post
I think it is easy to guess...
But I'm not. This function must get version of client, RC7 incorrect, if client has version 7-2 or 7-3.

Quote:
View Post
But I'm not. This function must get version of client, RC7 incorrect, if client has version 7-2 or 7-3.
I think it's right that function returns the RC7 version, or is it a defect...

Relly Awesome Kalcor. Tell me what are u a Super Human or a Super Scripter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru.raider
View Post
I think it's right that function returns the RC7 version, or is it a defect...
When you connect to a Server it says RC7 too

When you connecting to server, machine show you the version of server. GetPlayerVersion must show version of client. RC7 != RC7-3

I believe SetObjectMaterial doesn't affect particle effects? I've tried to make colourfull explosions by changing the colour with the function however there was no change, althought i've tried only 0 & 1 indexes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
View Post
I believe SetObjectMaterial doesn't affect particle effects? I've tried to make colourfull explosions by changing the colour with the function however there was no change, althought i've tried only 0 & 1 indexes..
Wow, you're like a genius... Sad thing it didn't work D:

Quote:
View Post
When you connecting to server, machine show you the version of server. GetPlayerVersion must show version of client. RC7 != RC7-3
lol... Of course RC7 =/= RC7-3, but RC7-3 = RC7. RC7-3 is a version of RC7, so it's still RC7.

GetPlayerVersion returns RC7, because ALL RC7-X clients act similarly. They have only client-side bug-fixes made, which don't affect the server, or how the server and client communicate.

The server doesn't care if the client is RC7-1 or RC7-3.

Sucks kinda much if it says RC7, and not RC7-3, since then GetPlayerVersion is kinda useless. If you got RC6 and try to connect to a RC7 server, you can't connect. If you have RC7-1, but the newest update is RC7-3, you could notify them with GetPlayerVersion D:

afaik the waves are kinda randomly generated so a total sync may be hard, except kye would code a "wave host" whose waves are streamed to the other players pay attention for mod/CLEO users) or copy the game's alghorythm to let the server generate waves which would cause static water in case of lags or kicks etc.

Would it be possible to remove the default sound when picking up pickups?

We need slightly better control over how Textures are applied, Sory to complain but if you look above i the photo you can see the most useful object for a police line made useless by how the texture is applied. I hope you take this on board as this isnt hard to add an extra control on how its applied considering you aready have the basics!.

Thanks.

Posted on SUggestions... Wrong thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
Would it be possible to remove the default sound when picking up pickups?
+1
You can't delete this sound and replace with other.

Amazing!

The reason I'd like the sounds removed is I am making a spike strip (stinger, tyre popper thing) include using the blankmodel as a vehicle-pickup, but it beeps when I go over the spike strip

Wow its good 3e is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
The reason I'd like the sounds removed is I am making a spike strip (stinger, tyre popper thing) include using the blankmodel as a vehicle-pickup, but it beeps when I go over the spike strip
Ever tried to use pickup spawn type 1?