[Include] [VOS] Vehicle Object Streamer (0.3e)

[VOS] Vehicle Object Streamer v0.35

Today I want to release a new include.
I know, my english isn't the best, but i think it's enough to understand me

This little include works only with SA-MP 0.3e or above and use the new AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle function.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Little Information, how a normal streamer works:

It's streams only the vehicle objects from vehicles, which are streamed for the player.

Little example. You are in Los Santos and a vehicle with attached Objects is in LV. This vehicle isn't streamed for the player (the player can't see it), so this vehicle hasn't PlayerObjects attached. Only if you are near by the vehicle, this includes creates automatically the objects.

The player can only see 1000 Objects at once, but in reality there can be more than 1000 AttachedObjects ...
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Here are the functions:

pawn Код:
CreateVehicleObject(vehicleid,objectid,Float:ObjX,Float:ObjY,Float:ObjZ,Float:RotX,Float:RotY,Float:RotZ);
CreateVehicleObject returns the slot. First Object which is attached to the vehicle will return 0, second will return 1 ...

pawn Код:
RemoveVehicleObject(vehicleid,slot);
RemoveVehicleObjects(vehicleid);

How to install?:

Just copy this include into your include folder (...\pawno\includes\)
and write into your script:
pawn Код:
#include <VOS>
You can add 10 Objects to one vehicle. To Change this amount, open the include and change the value of MAX_OBJECTS_PER_VEHICLE

pawn Код:
#define MAX_OBJECTS_PER_VEHICLE 10 /// With this Setting you decide how many Object a Vehicle can have!
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Download:
[VOS] Vehicle Object Streamer v0.35 (Pastebin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanory
Посмотреть сообщение
The player can only see 1000 Objects at once, but in reality there can be more than 1000 AttachedObjects ...
I can't see anything that would stop more than 1000 objects loading for the player..

Nice idea/script though.