There is a way to get the real date and time?

I want to get the real date and time in my country but not with gettime and getdate... there is and includ or plugin?

Thanks

Anyone know ?

Whats wrong with GetTime and GetDate?

Why you wanna use a plugin or a FS for nothing? If you'll use "gettime - getdate", it will automatically receive the info from the time of YOUR country! ^^
If you want it for a command, just post it here and I'mma combine it with the date / time for you!

I have a reason that I want it .. it takes the time and the date of my computer/the linux, not the real time.

Huh, what? Then switch the time of your PC (Linux, which is one of the strongest OS' ever) to the realtime of your country?

pawn Код:
stock getRealTime(&hr, &min, &sec, timeDiff) {
     new Hour, Minute, Second;
     gettime(Hour, Minute, Second);
     hr = (Hour + timeDiff);
     min = Minute;
     sec = Second;
}
Usage:
If you are 1 hour behind the host, use "getRealTime(hourvariable, minutevariable, secondvariable, -1)". If you are 3 hours ahead of the host, use "getRealTime(hourvariable, minutevariable, secondvariable, 3)". If you are 8 hours behind the hose, use "getRealTime(hourvariable, minutevariable, secondvariable, -". It follows the same pattern as gettime so use it like this:
pawn Код:
new Hour, Minute, Sec;
getRealTime(Hour, Minute, Sec, -1);
printf("%d | %d | %d", Hour, Minute, Sec);

Yep, that's also a good way, if you're for example 2 hours behind, it would look like this:

pawn Код:
getRealTime(Hour, Minute, Sec, -2);
The simple explanation would look like this:

pawn Код:
getRealTime(Hour, Minute, Sec, -AMOUNT_OF_TIME_BEHIND);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
Посмотреть сообщение
The simple explanation would look like this:

pawn Код:
getRealTime(Hour, Minute, Sec, -AMOUNT_OF_TIME_BEHIND);
pawn Код:
getRealTime(Hour, Minute, Sec, DIFFERENCE_IN_HOURS);

I want to make defender to my mode I need the real time and date only [i'ts complicated], maybe car I use HTTP? Do you sure that there are not plugin for that?