help some things i am looking for

Hi guys i am making my script for fun and i wanted to know some stuff,
How do i script that the chat will be around you and not global?
how to make text in selection screen so like i want write what skin it is?
how do i create somthing that will save the money and skin every time someone logs in and also when he die he wont lose the money?
Thanks,
I will Rep.

Ilya, to make it very short.

Local chat? OnGameModeInit & LimitGlobalChatRadius(20.0); (change the 20.0 to whatever you like)
Selection screen? OnPlayerRequestClass & GameTextForPlayer
Logout saving? OnPlayerDisconnect & a file processor, like dini, y_ini, djson,file(default), etc.
This ain't the best ways to do it, but they're fast ways to do it.

The first one i understood,But anybody else can explain me the secound one,with the selection screen text for each skin,Please thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya0101
Посмотреть сообщение
The first one i understood,But anybody else can explain me the secound one,with the selection screen text for each skin,Please thanks.
By selection screen do you mean class selection? Or a dialog message box where you input the skin id you want?

You should visit wiki.sa-mp.com to learn a bit more about these basic things. Learn the pawn basics first, so we can talk you in scripting language, and it wont be chinese to you. I can tell you to create a dialog for the register, one for the login, and use some system like dini for the save.. Define the variables in enum and all that, but if you don't know what enum, and variable means, you wont understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
You should visit wiki.sa-mp.com to learn a bit more about these basic things. Learn the pawn basics first, so we can talk you in scripting language, and it wont be chinese to you. I can tell you to create a dialog for the register, one for the login, and use some system like dini for the save.. Define the variables in enum and all that, but if you don't know what enum, and variable means, you wont understand it.
I guess your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walsh
Посмотреть сообщение
By selection screen do you mean class selection? Or a dialog message box where you input the skin id you want?
class selections ya how do i put to each skin you can select a text above it