New account disabled?

Hello.

I just got a PM from FireMan!! where he said that he's registered 3 months ago and he can't do anything. He said that his account is "disabled" or something. Off course, I don't really care about his account since I don't know this guy and I neither know why he contacted me, but I am curious. How does this come, that he can't do anything? Because when I had registered this account I could use it immediately.

Kind regards,
"Kwarde" (Kevin)

You need to verify email + i believe a moderator/administrator needs to approve your account

3 months ago isn't really know, some people don't put the correct emils and they don't verify so there account becomes disabled.

Maby he was trying to post server adv and this came up

Quote:

Name, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

More than likely he didnt have 7 rep AND 20+ posts...
P.S
Superwet, now means today and Know means you Know something...

Well instead of contacting you he could of contacted the SAMP team to be informed about his disabled account.