[HELP] Matruns and Gang Points

I got a clone of NGRP, and It started me off with The gang points all called "1" and only one of them is at the right spot, (matrun 1) And the matruns dont work, the first one says no materials factory found and then the other one just isnt there, it would be sooooooooooooooo awsome if someone could help, Also btw im also looking for a scripter that can work free for the time being, until donations roll in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOutRolePlay
Посмотреть сообщение
I got a clone of NGRP, and It started me off with The gang points all called "1" and only one of them is at the right spot, (matrun 1) And the matruns dont work, the first one says no materials factory found and then the other one just isnt there, it would be sooooooooooooooo awsome if someone could help, Also btw im also looking for a scripter that can work free for the time being, until donations roll in.
LOL dude no one is going to help you with a stolen script

No one will join a stolen script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new121
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL dude no one is going to help you with a stolen script
Like I said it is not stolen but a clone... It has the same details as NGRP but not the actull script

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCow
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said it is not stolen but a clone... It has the same details as NGRP but not the actull script

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllOutRolePlay
Посмотреть сообщение
Doubtful.

Hmm? you can check it out it is not near the same but it has many of the details Faction system gang, car, and so on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCow
Посмотреть сообщение
GPM's Project: LA is a clone of NGRP and has a pretty good player base. As well as Horizon Roleplay, so yes, people will join a "stolen" script. As long as it's a good edit, most players REALLY don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
GPM's Project: LA is a clone of NGRP and has a pretty good player base. As well as Horizon Roleplay, so yes, people will join a "stolen" script. As long as it's a good edit, most players REALLY don't care.
Yea, it's just that a bunch of mentally incompetent idiots edited the NGRP script for the worse lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Hrp is just horrible though