what am i doing wrong?

C:\Program Files\GTA\server\gamemodes\dnrp.pwn(16324) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\GTA\server\gamemodes\dnrp.pwn(16343) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\GTA\server\gamemodes\dnrp.pwn(16706) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\GTA\server\gamemodes\dnrp.pwn(45110) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\GTA\server\gamemodes\dnrp.pwn(45115) : warning 217: loose indentation

what should i do to get that away?

at the first error this is what it is in script

Код:
				}
			}
		}
				if(IsAnAmbulance(newcar))
		{

first this this is not errors it is warning ...
Indent your code or just put..
Quote:

//Top of your script
#pragma tabsize 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufyan
Посмотреть сообщение
first this this is not errors it is warning ...
Indent your code or just put..
My dear, Warnings DO SOMETIME EFFECT the script, never ever ignore the warnings. Make sure that you don't have any kind of errors and warnings or it MIGHT make your script bugged.

My advice to you is to make your code more efficient and learn how to solve the Indentation.

You should checkout the following thread, it's a tutorial to fix such errors:-

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=256961

I hope it helps you

-FalconX

but it still not working :S i want a clean compile result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Biohazard
Посмотреть сообщение
but it still not working :S i want a clean compile result
Can you write the whole command here so I can try fixing the indentations here, sometimes here the indentations are f**ked up lol, but see if you can.

-FalconX

Here
Quote:

else
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarLic] == 0)
{
if(TakingLesson[playerid] == 0)
{

SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, " You Don't have a Drivers License yet! so drive carefully or the cops will notice.");
}
}
}
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]== 4 && JobDuty[playerid] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader]== 4 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminDuty] == 1 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6) { CanTurnEngine[playerid] = newcar; }
else
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pDecoder] == 1)
{
CanTurnEngine[playerid] = 9999;
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can use your decoder with /decode, else type /exit");
}
else

but in my script files it's not like that but out of each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Biohazard
Посмотреть сообщение
Here
pawn Код:
else
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pCarLic] == 0)
    {
        if(TakingLesson[playerid] == 0)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, " You Don't have a Drivers License yet! so drive carefully or the cops will notice.");
        }
    }
}
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember]== 4 && JobDuty[playerid] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader]== 4 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminDuty] == 1 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)
    {
        CanTurnEngine[playerid] = newcar;
    }
    else
    {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pDecoder] == 1)
    {
        CanTurnEngine[playerid] = 9999;
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can use your decoder with /decode, else type /exit");
    }
    else
I fixed it from PAWNO hope it works on your side.

-FalconX

as its something about GTA ppl think scripting is something like make some funny over-colored mods, while pawno is as any other programming language and needs to understand it before open some edit and call yourself a scripter

Thxxx!! can you also help me with this:

C:\Program Files\GTA\server\filterscripts\siren.pwn(9) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "siren"

what should i do with that?

Small Edit: This is my friend on my account, Please remember we use this account for 2.