A Question of hosting

Hello , i have a questions about Hosting SA-MP Server..

is this allowed to host server for people and asking money for it , like some companys do ,, or i need a premission from SA-MP Team for this action?

peale if someone has expreience of this area can help me

to do it mostly not,its against the rules of some hosts,like at volt host.

Yes, you can. However, don't go saying you will host Servers on your home pc for money, buy a dedicated server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willzyyy
Посмотреть сообщение
to do it mostly not,its against the rules of some hosts,like at volt host.
what's wrong with Volt host what you mean with that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can. However, don't go saying you will host Servers on your home pc for money, buy a dedicated server.
yea i am planning it but first i have to know is it a legal to host servers for money..

pawn Код:
format(string,80,"This forum requires that you wait %d seconds between posts. Please try again in %d seconds.",MAX_WAIT_TIME,waitcount);// :D

It's legal, but there's not alot of money in it. You won't make much money from doing it.

You will need a game panel, ftp and all that sh*t if you host from your home

Go look for a reseller or dedicated server, it's not expensive and you can make some money from it

i dont even bother why people should pay you,(possible scam) when they can buy new servers xD.

i got knowledge about servers ftp and other , and no scam lol just in our country there are not many hosts for samp like 2-3

you can make that without have problems here in Portugal