[Tool/Web/Other] Character Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0pAz
View Post
I agree with him.
So? This app is for people who dont have an editor that tells them, and dont want to switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTorran
View Post
So? This app is for people who dont have an editor that tells them, and dont want to switch.
Why would someone that doesn't want to switch, switch to your app then? notepad++ has more functions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Peterson
View Post
Why would someone that doesn't want to switch, switch to your app then? notepad++ has more functions..
Because this isn't an editor?

Small suggestion

Make for example [playername] which automatically adds 24 characters.

Quote:
View Post
This application doesn't serve a purpose, as you can estimate the size of an array (as far as PAWN limitations go).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t_
View Post
This application doesn't serve a purpose, as you can estimate the size of an array (as far as PAWN limitations go).
It does depending on what you are doing/using

Awesome release, you helped me alot, 3rep4u.

From what I've seen, every editor/IDE has a function which counts characters. How many lines is the source code for this? I'm pretty sure not more than 2 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
From what I've seen, every editor/IDE has a function which counts characters. How many lines is the source code for this? I'm pretty sure not more than 2 ...
It was meant as a personal tool as the editor i was using (pawno) had no function to tell me how many characters i had in a string. So i made it for myself and then a friend told me to release it.
So it dosent have alot of code

Quote:
View Post
It was meant as a personal tool as the editor i was using (pawno) had no function to tell me how many characters i had in a string. So i made it for myself and then a friend told me to release it.
So it dosent have alot of code
Suuuuuuuure.

EDIT: Oh, you mean in the string itself. Well, I count them myself lol

this is great! thanks for sharing

I'm lazy to download but is it Visual Basic or C# app?

Thanks for the release.
It's very helpful.