How do you learn Scripting ?

Hi , all in the title , how did you learned scripting in Pawn ? watched tutorials or edited Gamemodes..... anyone can say all what he did to upgrade his Progress . thank you .

Learned from other's mistakes..

Scripting Discussions.

From WIKI.SA-MP.COM, EDITING, BUMPING TOPICS ETC. ETC.

I don't know Pawn but if I wanted to learn I'd do it the same way as I learn other things: Think of something that you want to make (start with something small and simple), figure out exactly what needs to be done, look at tutorials and ask other people how to do each step, then do it!

I know it's easier said than done, but if you don't have a "goal" in mind then it'll get very confusing because you'll be learning all sorts of different pieces of code at once (at least that's how it is for me), just focus on that one thing and then when that's done you can try something a bit more challenging.

Cool , other ideas?

Whole lot of courses, books and stuffs. Still a long way to go.

This: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Keywords

I knew a bit of C so i started to read Game mode's and learned different stuff about Pawno GM's. Natice , stock's and prototypes. Edit game mode's , start making your own , use SAMP Wiki , use SAMP Forums Scripting Discussion board , etc.

Editing GF's ), Learning from Mistakes, then wiki.sa-mp.com, then scratch gm's ...

I learned form ******* and sa-mp wiki .