Screen flashing when loging in

When I logged on to the server, it starts flashing white with a black box in the middle saying "Loading".
I can connect to different servers it's just this one that I'm currently having issues with,I also can't downgrade the game because downgrading patch does not support steam.

This happens sometimes. If it continues, you probably need to reinstall GTA. Although, you should be able to reconnect and this won't happen. No guarantee on that though!

Add: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddPlayerClass

Yes,I have experienced this before :P Try reinstalling GTA:SA or SA-MP,See if it works then.

I've tried reinstalling both but the but the issue still seems to be there.

This happens to me when i try to spawn before adding any player classes

DO NOT REINSTALL. These guys don't know what they're talking about!

This is caused when you don't have an 'AddPlayerClass()' line in OnGameModeInit() in your gamemode script.

If you do not have one under OnGameModeInit(), place one, no matter whether all of the params are 0.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
DO NOT REINSTALL. These guys don't know what they're talking about!

This is caused when you don't have an 'AddPlayerClass()' line in OnGameModeInit() in your gamemode script.

If you do not have one under OnGameModeInit(), place one, no matter whether all of the params are 0.0.
Exactly. And the reason this happens is because: The camera position is somewhere out of bound, exceeding default map size. If you don't use AddPlayerClass or SetSpawnInfo, you'll get this each time on connect/spawn.

Thanks guys I appreciate your support.