Raven's Roleplay Problem

I Have This Problem Whenever i host this Raven's Roleplay script on my pc it lags while in server but when it does not on a real hoster only on home hosted it lags please help me fix this problem even if i dont spam cmds or spam anything it still lags alot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqFg...ature=*********

its your pc buy a new best pc for a server to be created and hosted in your pc need performances

Most likely its your PC.

Yeah is your PC

Your PC can't handle the script.
Your PC sux buy a new PC or upgrade it

Yes,As the other players say its your PC :S

offtopic

You have cheats?

Well if i just buy a windows 7 package to install will it still lag or not?

It will lagg even more.Cause when your PC lags so much on the windows/linux u r running currently on Windows 7 it would get f**ked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah is your PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleplayEditor
Посмотреть сообщение
Your PC can't handle the script.
Your PC sux buy a new PC or upgrade it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes,As the other players say its your PC :S

offtopic

You have cheats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
It will lagg even more.Cause when your PC lags so much on the windows/linux u r running currently on Windows 7 it would get f**ked up.
To all of the above, its already been said once, then confirming again, what's the point posting again? Unless you have a different answer, it's pointless saying 'It's your PC', 'It's Your PC!' Etc...

Okay i'm not gonna say your PC sucks right off the bat. First Get your comp specs and post them for me then I will decide if its your PC or not. Second it could be that if you have mods installed you need to remove them and try and host with a fresh copy of San Andreas. And the third option could be that your internet is to slow but you can go to this website to test that too. I wish you good luck.