Upcoming Project

Hello SA:MP Community.

My partner, Ryan and I are developing a role-play community. Our project have been going for 2 days now, We've started work on a script from scratch but it's come to the point we're going to need some professional help. We're looking for a professional scripter to script a couple of features for us. Payments could be arranged if needed.

For further information please kindly send me a forum's PM and I'll gladly respond.

- Nicholas.

No i will not PM but im willing to help you must give me Specific stuff on what you need scripted......I can script VIP Systems Engine Systems I can MAP and etc

How can we possibly arrange payments or discuss about the features we're looking for if you're not willing to PM me for further information.

Anyways, Thank you for responding to our thread.

Could we have a further discussion over MSN?

Add me on skype: colefrick

I don't have skype neither does my partner at the moment. Is there another way we could contact each other, maybe MSN?

would you like to PM me your msn?

Okay, No problem.

I could help in the form of ideas, and perhaps fixing bugs if you'd like. This hobby is strictly for fun though, so I'll do it for free, just message me on MSN if ya need help with anything.

2ky@bonecounty.us

Hello Nicholas, i also dont want to PM you but i want to map on your server for free.

Just send me some information of the things you want me to map and ill do it for free, but i also want to play in your server and become famed for my mappings

Replied to all PM's sent.

I'll speak to all the current scripters willing to help.

For now, I won't be need any more.