Paying for scripter

Hello guys! I'm searching for serious scripters. I need unique script, made from scratch for my server. I'm offering $1.00 for the person who does it. If you are interested throw me a PM. The server must be "free-to-play". DM zones, stunt zones, races etc. You know the GamerX type (but of course I want it to be unique and not be a copy of something else). Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzhelov
Посмотреть сообщение
I need unique script, made from scratch for my server. I'm offering $1.00 for the person who does it.
This is a joke, right ?

i dont think there will be anyone who wants to do this for $1.00 and btw learn scripting your self man read tutorials download scripts and change them to your own wishes and try things out in pawno and see if it gives errors and things... thats how i learned it

I don't need to learn scripting. It's waste of time (don't get me wrong). I'm not playing SAMP anymore. Okay, it may not be from scratch, but still I want it to be unique. Not just grab any admin script, some mapping and other FSs and put it together. I will pay $0.50 - up to $2.00 the person who does it, depending on what he/she does.

Serious scripters would ask over a 200$ tbh, for example my own created gm I rate around 500eur, as its 3 years of work, so also be serious about payment, if you want serious scripter

Well I thought just a couple of dollars will do the work. I always see people writing in their signatures some kind of "Making scripts for 1/2/3/4/5 etc." dollars.
Don't get me wrong, but 500 EURO for a SAMP script is very high price. Well, of course it could be very nice script, I don't know. Did you sell it?

Check my signature, I dont want advertising here, but well if you have worked 3 years on the gamemode, I dont believe you want give it out for low cash.

Yeah I guess so. Good luck with selling it.
Now OT, anybody interested?

You should be serious towards learning if you want to save money. I sold my last Game mode for 112$.

Ill code you a Basic and simple Free Roam (DM/Stunt) Game mode for only 12$.

You can think about it , I take payment's in advance (via paypal) you can PM me if your interested!

- BMiaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzhelov
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm offering $1.00 for the person who does it.
How much does a beer cost on your place?