Saving skin after gmx

I have a problem when i setplayerskin and tyre /rcon gmx player get skin 0.It's work only when player go relog,but when i gmx it's not work.I use y_ini register system and i put SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSkin]); in OnPlayerSpawn callback.

EDIT: FIXED https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=292813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolten
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem when i setplayerskin and tyre /rcon gmx player get skin 0.It's work only when player go relog,but when i gmx it's not work.I use y_ini register system and i put SetPlayerSkin(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pSkin]); in OnPlayerSpawn callback.
It seems like when you type /rcon gmx the server restarts but on restarting it doesn't save in the player's file.. In my opinion you should use a server control panel stop/start buttons/links rather then to use /rcon gmx or if you have a home hosted server the just close the SA-MP server and open it again, as it gets bug sometimes in most of the servers.

Maybe a player who is trying to join he get's the message saying "You are banned from this server." I've noticed this many times.

-FalconX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ue_falconx
Посмотреть сообщение
It seems like when you type /rcon gmx the server restarts but on restarting it doesn't save in the player's file.. In my opinion you should use a server control panel stop/start buttons/links rather then to use /rcon gmx or if you have a home hosted server the just close the SA-MP server and open it again, as it gets bug sometimes in most of the servers.

Maybe a player who is trying to join he get's the message saying "You are banned from this server." I've noticed this many times.

-FalconX
No it's home server.Also i found something from ****** https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=250369 but it's not work.

bump...can someone help me?

you can create a command "/gmx" using SendRconCommand (something like that) and save it there.

i made this:
PHP код:
CMD:gmx(playerid,params[])
{
    if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE,"Niste admin.");
    foreach(
Playerx)
    {

CallRemoteFunction("OnPlayerDisconnect""ii"x101);

SavePlayerAccount(playerid);
    }

CallRemoteFunction("OnGameModeExit""");

GameModeExit();
    return 
1;

maybe this will work
pawn Код:
CMD:gmx(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Niste admin.");]
    foreach(Player, x)
    {
    }
    SendRconCommand("gmx");
    return 1;
}

SavePlayerAccount(x);

And dont call OnPlayerDisconnect, as player DC anyways :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokidx111
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe this will work
pawn Код:
CMD:gmx(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"Niste admin.");]
    foreach(Player, x)
    {
    }
    SendRconCommand("gmx");
    return 1;
}
still nothing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolten
Посмотреть сообщение
still nothing..